Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Change: The Courage to Work for Change: Opening Prayer

 Heavenly Father, I come to you today humbly asking for your strength and guidance. I acknowledge that I am not perfect and that there are areas in my life that need to be changed. I pray for the courage to surrender my heart to you and to allow you to change me into the person you have created me to be.

I ask for your help in renewing my mind, so that I may be able to know your will for my life. Help me to resist the temptation to conform to the ways of this world and instead, change me by the renewing of my mind.

Dear God, I trust in your promise in Romans 12:2 that says, And do not be conformed to this world, but be changed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

I pray that as I surrender to you, I may be able to live a life that is pleasing to you and that brings glory to your name. Give me the courage to follow your will and the strength to endure any challenges that may come my way.

Thank you, Lord, for always being by my side. I pray this in Jesus' name. 

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment