Monday, January 3, 2022

Greeting from Pastor Coran Newton

Dear Members,
 

I greet you gladly in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ. I am excited about this year at Greater Glory.

I must admit, though, when pastor told the leadership team that the focus this year would be Embracing the Journey, I did not understand it fully. But, after pastor walked us through what the Lord had given him in this season, I understood and became excited to be a part of this journey.

As we have done for the past 16 years, the Bible Reading Plan Committee has put together a yearly reading plan that will walk us through this journey in a way that will embrace the journey and help you see where God wants to lead you.

When my wife and I first approached pastor and the church with the idea of Bible Plans, we received a good response. And in the past few years when we encouraged the church to write out the scripture verses, the body responded well. It has been great. This year, we plan to have some classes and groups where we can explore writing the scriptures in various ways. We hope that you all will join us to learn how to dig deeper in the Word of God.

My pray this year is… God let the journey my family and I are on bless us and minister to others. And, if each of you will pray the same thing, I know 2022 will be an amazing year.

I am looking forward to walking through my journey, the church’s journey, and your journey together.



Be blessed in Christ.

Pastor Newton Caron




No comments:

Post a Comment