Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Understanding Biblically How to Embrace the Journey


I am so excited to embark on this journey of Understanding Biblically How to Embrace the Journey that you are on in Christ. @ggbc-edmond.

Greetings friends! Over the next month, I'm going to be discussing how to Biblically embrace the journey. This is a journey that each of us is on, and it’s important to take a step back and remember the big picture. This can be a challenging thing to do in our busy lives, but it’s vital that we make time for it.

I'll be exploring what it means to Biblically embrace the journey. I’ll look at Bible passages that can help guide us, and will reflect on how we can use our faith to make the most of our lives.

I’ll also be discussing practical ways to incorporate Biblical principles into our everyday lives. So join us as we take a look at how to Biblically embrace the journey over the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment