Friday, April 1, 2022

Focusing on Your Purpose in God

I am so excited to embark on this journey of Focusing on Your Purpose in God @ggbc-edmond.



Over the next month, I'm focusing on the purpose God has for our lives. I truly believe that each of us has a unique purpose in life, and it is our job to discover what that is and how it can be fulfilled.

My goal is to explore the various ways that we can discover God’s purpose for our lives. I will be talking about spiritual practices, self-reflection, prayer, and other areas that can help us to connect with our deeper selves and to understand our purpose in life.

I hope that this blog can be a place of encouragement, inspiration, and growth for all of us. It is my prayer that by the end of this month, each of us will have a better understanding of the purpose that God has for our lives.

Thank you for joining me on this journey! Let’s get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment