Monday, April 1, 2024

Opening Prayer (Humility: Journeying to Strength)

Gracious and Mighty God,

I come before You in humility, recognizing Your greatness and my own need for Your guidance. Your Word in Proverbs 11:2 reminds me that pride leads to disgrace, but humility brings wisdom. Lord, teach me the path of humility.

Help me to understand that true strength comes from acknowledging my weaknesses and relying on Your power. May I not boast in my own accomplishments or seek recognition for myself, but instead, let me lift You up and give You all the glory.

In my journey towards strength, let humility be my constant companion. May I learn from Jesus, who humbly served others and submitted to Your will, even unto death on the cross. Grant me a servant's heart, eager to love and support those around me.

When pride tries to sneak into my heart, Lord, gently remind me of Your example. May I find joy in lifting others up, celebrating their successes, and offering grace in times of weakness.

Father, I surrender my ambitions and desires to You. Mold me into a vessel of humility, that Your strength may shine through my life. May my actions and words reflect Your love and grace, pointing others to You.

Thank You, Lord, for Your patience and mercy. May Your Spirit guide me on this journey towards true strength, grounded in humility. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment