Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Opening Prayer (Rest in God, My Soul)

 


Heavenly Father,

As I come before you today, I find peace in the assurance that my soul can find rest only in you. You alone are my rock, my salvation, and my refuge. My heart trusts in you, and I find comfort in the knowledge that you are my strong tower, my deliverer, and my shield.

You are the only one who can provide me with true peace and security. In you, I find the strength to face every challenge that comes my way, knowing that you will never abandon me.

Help me to remember that my soul can find rest only in you. May I seek you above all else and put my trust in you at all times. May your presence be with me always, comforting me and guiding me on this journey of life.

May my heart sing praises to you, O Lord, for you alone are my hope and my salvation. May my soul find rest in you, and may I never forget the power of your love and grace.

I pray all of this in the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment