Sunday, January 1, 2023

Greetings from the Journey of Transformation

 Hello.

I hope this message finds you well and filled with hope in the Lord. As we continue on our journey of faith, I am reminded of the importance of growth and transformation in our spiritual lives. This year, my word of the year is "growth" and I am excited to share this journey with all of you.

As we strive to grow in the Lord, we are called to embrace change and to be transformed into His likeness. This journey is not always easy, but it is incredibly rewarding and fulfilling. As Ephesians 4:15 ESV reminds us, "Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ." This means that growth in the Lord requires us to seek a deeper relationship with God, to speak the truth in love, and to strive to be more like Christ in all that we do.

I am grateful to be a part of this church community and to be able to share this journey of transformation with all of you. I pray that as we continue to grow in the Lord, we will be filled with His love, grace, and compassion, and that we will become beacons of hope in a world that so desperately needs it.

I am excited to continue on this journey of growth and transformation in the Lord. I pray that this message has encouraged you and that you will join me in this pursuit of the Lord. May we always be reminded that growth in the Lord is a journey of change and that it requires us to seek a deeper relationship with God, to speak the truth in love, and to strive to be more like Christ in all that we do. May the Lord bless and keep you, and may His love be with you always.


Be blessed in Christ.

Pastor Newton Caron



No comments:

Post a Comment