Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Endure to the End

 


Philippians 3:12-15 (CEV) says...
I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect. But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize. My friends, I don't feel I have already arrived. But I forget what is behind, and I struggle for what is ahead. I run toward the goal, so I can win the prize of being called to heaven. This is the prize God offers because of what Christ Jesus has done. All of us who are mature should think in this same way. And if any of you think differently, God will make it clear to you.

We all have goals we want to reach. We want to become a better version of ourselves, or reach a certain milestone in life. But, sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we can’t seem to reach the finish line. We can get discouraged and feel like we’re failing, but it’s important to remember that we’re not perfect and it’s ok to make mistakes.

The same is true in our faith. We may not feel like we’ve arrived, but we cannot give up. We need to keep running and striving to reach our goal. We need to focus on the prize that awaits us, which is the promise of being called to heaven because of what Christ Jesus has done.

We should all strive for this goal, no matter how hard it may be. We should focus on what lies ahead and forget about the failures and mistakes of the past. With God’s help, we can overcome any obstacle, even if it seems impossible. We just need to stay focused on the prize and keep running towards it.


Remember... we are called to an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment